eForesee

eForesee cypilot1: please keep me informed of any developments.

  • Subject: eForesee cypilot1: please keep me informed of any developments.
  • From: Walter Farrugia
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 08:46:31 +0200

face=Arial>regards,

class=060293906-20062002>

Walter Farrugia

KPMG
Certified Public Accountants and Auditors
ManagementC

onsultants

Portico Building
Marina Street
Pieta MSD

08
Malta

Direct (356) 25631044
General (356) 25630000
Fax (356) 25661044
Email [email protected]
Website    http://www.kpmg.com.mt/

Member firm of KPMG International

Email Disclaimer:

The information in this email, and any of its attachments, is strictly confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy or distribute it or take action in reliance on it. If you have received this email in error, please notify us as soon as possible. When addressed to our clients any opinion or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Please note that communication via email over the internet is insecure because third parties may have the possibility to access and manipulate emails. KPMG will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of risks associated with the use of internet e-mail.

top-of-page Email-A-Page

  [ foresight in cyprus ] [ foresight in estonia ] [ foresight in malta ]
  [ conferences and events ] [ mailing lists ] [ foresight links ] [ search ]
  [ home ] [ about foresight ] [ contact us ] [ register yourself ] [ user area ]

   Design, hosting and programming by AcrossLimitsAcrossLimits.