eForesee

Istanbul: follow-up to Istanbul ...

  • Subject: Istanbul: follow-up to Istanbul ...
  • From: eForesee/Istanbul
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 23:55:28 +0100

Dear participants in our meeting in Istanbul,

It already feels like a long time has passed since we last met and I hope you have not all lost patience waiting to hear from me.
To help us communicate as a group I have set up a list that we can all use simply by sending a message to [email protected].

Many of you have sent me papers to put up on the site relating to the issues we discussed in Istanbul.
Thank to everyone or their efforts and if you still want to share material please just let me know, it will be very much appreciated ...
All of this can accessed via the website eforesee.info.

Thanks also those of you who provide repost on their sessions.
These are not yet accessible until we agree that they are in a shape for scrutiny outside our group.
I have put together a draft of the 'conclusions' that focuses very strongly on the role of foresight in achieving a vision for a sustainable knowledge-based EU25+.
I rushed a bit to provide something that was fairly complete so it also talks about finance and timelines and foresight templates etc.
It is intended to accompany the conclusions of our parrallel workshops but it is only a draft ...
Some of you asked for  peek a while ago and this is an update on what you would have recieved previously.
Liam has already given some input ... to it ...
I suggest that we think of it as one part of a four part doc that contains the conclusions from each session as well as the overall conclusions in terms of foresight recomendations ...

I will circulate the other 3 docs later (after I correct the spellings and turn bullets into full sentences etc. etc.)

But please take a look at this and provide comments in any form you like - either to me directly or to the list ...

Regards
Pat

Patrick Crehan - Director
Crehan, Kusano & Associates
2, rue d'Arenberg
1000 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: 32-2-7421865
Fax: 32-2-7423763
Mobile: 32-473-924456
Email: [email protected]

Istanbul Conclusions - v4.doc

top-of-page Email-A-Page

  [ foresight in cyprus ] [ foresight in estonia ] [ foresight in malta ]
  [ conferences and events ] [ mailing lists ] [ foresight links ] [ search ]
  [ home ] [ about foresight ] [ contact us ] [ web discussion ] [ user area ]

   Design, hosting and programming by AcrossLimitsAcrossLimits.