eForesee

Istanbul: The Downey pies ..

  • Subject: Istanbul: The Downey pies ..
  • From: eForesee/Istanbul
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 15:39:20 +0100

In our Istanbul meeting, Liam presented what we call the 'Downey pies' to dem,onstrate issues related to multifunctionality. These have recently been written up in more detail so that they can be understood. It could be an interesting exervise to analyse other sectors and other countries from this perspective.

Regards
Pat

Patrick Crehan - Director
Crehan, Kusano & Associates

PLEASE NOTE NEW ADDRESS AND FAX NUMBER
2, rue d'Arenberg
1000 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: 32-2-7421865
Fax: 32-2-7423763
Mobile: 32-473-924456
Email: [email protected]

The Downey Pies - v1.doc

top-of-page Email-A-Page

  [ foresight in cyprus ] [ foresight in estonia ] [ foresight in malta ]
  [ conferences and events ] [ mailing lists ] [ foresight links ] [ search ]
  [ home ] [ about foresight ] [ contact us ] [ web discussion ] [ user area ]

   Design, hosting and programming by AcrossLimitsAcrossLimits.