eForesee

Re: eForesee malta-ict: Re: Malta FP6 Launch Conference 6-7 December 2002

  • Subject: Re: eForesee malta-ict: Re: Malta FP6 Launch Conference 6-7 December 2002
  • From: "Andrew Bianco"
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 13:32:34 +0200

Jen,

Please inform Ms Virginia that this conference is being organised by MCST AND the University of Malta, otherwise I'll get my head chopped off !!!

Please note that I have also made contact with CORDIS focus, and they will be sending a representative of theirs to the conference to document the event and answer questions. Are you in contact with the same people, or is it a different department? I had forwarded you the email I received, but its been about a month now. Perhaps you had missed it? Anyway here it is:

I'm