eForesee

eForesee malta: Fw: Foresight workshop updated programme

  • Subject: eForesee malta: Fw: Foresight workshop updated programme
  • From: "Jennifer Cassingena Harper"
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 11:13:32 +0200

Dear All,

Please find enclosed the more detailed programme for our foresight workshop which will be held at the Radisson SAS Hotel, St George's Bay. We have four confirmed international speakers and seven participants from abroad (Cyprus, Estonia, Tunisia, Morocco and Turkey).

We would appreciate it if you could bring the event to the attention of your colleagues.  We are charging a nominal participation fee of Lm30 / 75 Euros per participant to subsidise the costs for the speakers etc. Please confirm your place by sending us a cheque made payable to the Malta Council for Science and Technology Villa Bighi, Bighi, Kalkara CSP 11, Malta.
Looking forward to seeing you all,

Thank you,

Jennifer

___________

Policy Unit,
Malta Council for Science and Technology
Villa Bighi, Bighi, Kalkara CSP 11, Malta
email: [email protected]     http://www.mcst.org.mt
direct dial-in: +356 23602125
tel. +356 21 660340 (fax) +356 21 660341

Foresight Workshop Malta july ver3.doc

top-of-page Email-A-Page

  [ foresight in cyprus ] [ foresight in estonia ] [ foresight in malta ]
  [ conferences and events ] [ mailing lists ] [ foresight links ] [ search ]
  [ home ] [ about foresight ] [ contact us ] [ web discussion ] [ user area ]

   Design, hosting and programming by AcrossLimitsAcrossLimits.