eForesee

eForesee news: Rép. : eForesee news: Second eForesee International Conference

  • Subject: eForesee news: Rép. : eForesee news: Second eForesee International Conference
  • From: "Francois Farhi"
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 12:56:05 +0200

Dear sir,

Should you need, during your conference, a presentation of FOREN (Regional

Foresight Network) which I have coordinated or of the High level expert group on

Foresight sponsored by STRATA for which I was the rapporteur, please let me

know.

Best regards

>>> Marinos Markou

28/05/2002 11:45:01 >>>
Dear all,

In the frame of the eForesee project Cyprus is organizing the Second

eForesee International Conference “Exploring agricultural policy

futures for small accession economies in an enlarged EU”. The

duration of the Conference is one working day and is organized on
25 of

October, 2002, in Nicosia, Cyprus.