eForesee

eForesee News: Foresight in Careers and Competitiveness

  • Subject: eForesee News: Foresight in Careers and Competitiveness
  • From: eForesee
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 15:36:53 +0200

Dear All,

We will shortly be launching an initiative to promote the use of foresight in careers for competitiveness in the knowledge-based economy. This is a spin-off from the eFORESEE Malta ICT and Education Pilot. If you are interested in knowing more about this initiative, contact us.

Here is a related document and web-link which provides  useful background:           http://www.ert.be/pd/end_frame.htm

Subject: eForesee News: Foresight in Careers and CompetitivenessThis is a multi-part message in MIME format.

Dear All,

We will shortly be launching an initiative to promote the use of foresight in careers for competitiveness in the knowledge-based economy. This is a spin-off from the eFORESEE Malta ICT and Education Pilot. If you are interested in knowing more about this initiative, contact us.

Here is a related document and web-link which provides  useful background:           http://www.ert.be/pd/end_frame.htm

We are grateful to Mr Pierre Theuma of the Malta Innovation Relay Centre for this reference.

Best regards,

Jennifer

report.pdf

top-of-page Email-A-Page

  [ foresight in cyprus ] [ foresight in estonia ] [ foresight in malta ]
  [ conferences and events ] [ mailing lists ] [ foresight links ] [ search ]
  [ home ] [ about foresight ] [ contact us ] [ web discussion ] [ user area ]

   Design, hosting and programming by AcrossLimitsAcrossLimits.