eForesee

Re: eForesee malta-ict: Scenarios for Malta in ICT

  • Subject: Re: eForesee malta-ict: Scenarios for Malta in ICT
  • From: "Joe Woods"
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:09:10 +0200

I like what Dr. Falzon has to say..

perhaps instead of just talking of european cultures
we can also consider euro-african cultures. Africa
offers some fascinating opportunities in software development and bridging the digital divide initiatives..

I believe we malta can make a contribution..both the US and Europe are interested in ddevelopment of a continent with 600 million people and 1 million
telephone sets...

Joe Woods
CREATECH