eForesee

eForesee News: Happy Easter

  • Subject: eForesee News: Happy Easter
  • From: eForesee
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:48:15 +0200

Hi,
The Partners of the eForesee Project wish you a Happy
Easter and safe holidays. We'll be back with more news
after we take some well earned rest. In the meanwhile
if you have some feedback to share, just reply to this
email and we'll certainly take care of it.
Regards,
James Azzopardi
webmaster / eforesee.info
your profile. Feel free to forward this message to colleagues or
friends interested in any foresight related activities.