eForesee

eForesee News: Useful Links

  • Subject: eForesee News: Useful Links
  • From: eForesee
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 12:15:07 +0200

Hi,
We're planning to expand our Foresight Links
section on the eForesee website:
http://eforesee.info/about/links.shtml
If possible would you be able to suggest / recommend
to us possible sites to link to so to make the eForesee
website more useful? We're interested in linking to all
things that are related to foresight, so your help is
really appreciated.
Kindly reply directly with your suggestions.
Thanks in advance and happy weekend.
Regards,
James AZZOPARDI
webmaster / eforesee.info
your profile. Feel free to forward this message to colleagues or
friends interested in any foresight related activities.