eForesee

eForesee News: Malta Conference

  • Subject: eForesee News: Malta Conference
  • From: eForesee
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 06:38:03 +0200

Dear all,
We are extending you a warm invitation to participate
in the final International eFORESEE Conference to be
held in Malta between 13-14 November 2003. This is the
first notice and further information will be available
shortly. We suggest you make a preliminary registration
by sending an email to: [email protected]
For those of you who will be present in Ioannina later
this week, Patrick, Jennifer and myself are very happy
to meet with you to discuss contributions to this event.
Regards,

James Azzopardi
webmaster / eforesee.info
your profile. Feel free to forward this message to colleagues or
friends interested in any foresight related activities.