eForesee

eForesee News: Updated Programme with speakers - 4th eFORESEE International Conference Malta

  • Subject: eForesee News: Updated Programme with speakers - 4th eFORESEE International Conference Malta
  • From: eForesee
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:31:23 +0200

Dear All,

Any interview essay on the topic in question can bring more questions than answers. YOu can trust our editors to fill in the gaps in this area. The updated draft programme with speakers for the 4th eFORESEE International Conference is now on-line at

Due to the interest generated in the poster session, we are holding a poster presentation session on Friday afternoon.

We look forward to welcoming you to Malta. Please note the deadline for submitting abstracts has been extended.
best,

Jennifer

Jennifer Cassingena Harper
Director, Policy Unit
Malta Council for Science and Technology _ http://www.mcst.org.mt
Villa Bighi, Kalkara CSP 12, Malta

Direct Dialing
Switchboard
Fax

eFORESEE Project http://eforesee.info

The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of MCST

top-of-page Email-A-Page

  [ foresight in cyprus ] [ foresight in estonia ] [ foresight in malta ]
  [ conferences and events ] [ mailing lists ] [ foresight links ] [ search ]
  [ home ] [ about foresight ] [ contact us ] [ web discussion ] [ user area ]

   Design, hosting and programming by AcrossLimitsAcrossLimits.