eForesee

eForesee malta-ict: list administration

  • Subject: eForesee malta-ict: list administration
  • From: "Joe Woods"
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:54:10 +0200

Jennifer, James and all who are providing this great service..
Is it possible that panel members send an email as an introduction
so that we can know who is who?
Second is it possible that all new comers to the list also send
an introduction ?
It was very important that we all know who is who and available
on the panel.
Keep the good work flowing.
Joe Woods
CREATECH