eForesee

Re: eForesee malta: EFORESEE Malta Pilot Update 1

  • Subject: Re: eForesee malta: EFORESEE Malta Pilot Update 1
  • From: "Dr. Antoine Gambin LL.D."
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 14:28:45 +0200

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:07:08 +0200 "Jennifer Cassingena Harper" wrote:
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> You are probably wondering what happened since the eFORESEE
> Pre-Launch event last month. We have been very busy on a number of
> fronts:
>
> a.. We have carried out an analysis of your feedback and input at
> that Pre-Launch Event and the results from the questionnaire-based
> survey as well as the full report are now available on the eFORESEE
> site
> http://eforesee.info/malta/200205-prelaunch.shtml?s=C1BC26FD-7D261
> 1102038-6D01 . Please consult the site and give us your feedback.
> b.. We have also been conducting interviews (consultations) with
> strategic players to gauge their opinion on the themes to be tackled
> through the pilot and any key stakeholders that have not yet been
> involved. Those of you that feel the need for such a consultation are
> very welcome to contact us and we can set up a meeting.
> c.. We have developed a mission statement for the first pilot and
> workplan - both will be on-line shortly.
> d.. Sharon and myself have participated in a foresight training
> programme at University of Manchester and we are currently preparing
> for a follow-up training workshop to be held in Malta between 24-26
> July. This training workshop is open to all eFORESEE stakeholders on
> a first-come first-served basis - so please feel free to register
> your interest in participating in it by sending us an e-mail. Full
> details of the programme will be available shortly on the eFORESEE site.
> e.. We have also launched the stakeholder mapping for the other two
> foresight pilots on Enabling Biotechnologies and the Environment. If
> you are interested to also participate in these pilots, please
> subscribe to the relevant mailing lists on the eFORESEE site.
> f.. Finally the eFORESEE Malta project team has moved offices along
> with MCST to Villa Bighi in Kalkara - our new contact details are
> available below.
> We will shortly be sending you information on the next steps with
> regard to the Knowledge Futures in ICT and Education Pilot.
>

> All the best,
>
> Jennifer
> ___________
>
> Dr. Jennifer Cassingena Harper
> Head, Policy Unit,
> Malta Council for Science and Technology
> Villa Bighi, Bighi, Kalkara CSP 11, Malta
> email: [email protected] http://www.mcst.org.mt
> direct dial-in: +356 23602125
> tel. +356 21 660340 (fax) +356 21 660341

we would like to attend for training sessions re eForsee project.
antoine gambin
World Cup SMS Ole' - Who Cheers Loudest Wins!
http://www.di-ve.com/dive/portal/html/worldCup2002/ola/ole_index.jhtml
your profile. Feel free to forward this message to colleagues or
friends interested in any foresight related activities.