eForesee

eForesee news: New Additions in eFORESEE website

  • Subject: eForesee news: New Additions in eFORESEE website
  • From: "Angele Giuliano"
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:23:55 +0200

Dear All,
We've continued adding interesting foresight related material
to our eforesee.info website and invite you all to look at
the most recent information:
* September Conference in Estonia - the programme has been
updated with the latest information. This will be a great event
so we suggest that you go ahead and book your place now!
Info: http://eforesee.info/estonia/200209-foresight.shtml
Bookings : http://eforesee.info/about/contact.shtml?&c=10
* Foresight Links - these have been increased with some
European links. Send us your site to be linked if you have
information on foresight that will be of interest to our
community
http://eforesee.info/about/links.shtml
* User Area - more interesting mailing lists are cropping up
all the time.. participate in the discussions and get the ball
rolling on the topics you want. Subscribe online at
http://eforesee.info/users/
Regards to all,
Angele Giuliano
Web Development Team
eFORESEE.info
your profile. Feel free to forward this message to colleagues or
friends interested in any foresight related activities.